Pilots can now fly Te Mata Peak again.
Pilots can access the main landing paddock until it is sown for
cropping and the northern paddock with the following conditions:
1. Recreational pilots only.
2. There will be no vehicle access and no other activities without the landowners consent.
3. All pilots must be current members of the NZHGPA.
4. Club members to be available to help with the planned working bee in the autumn to help clean up the slopes of Te Mata.
We don't want to lose access to these landing areas. It is essential we
respect these conditions. The paddocks are for landing only, please
make sure no stock is disturbed and gates are left as you find them.
If you are unsure of landing areas etc please contact me on 021 605 204 or the club liaison officer Euan on 022 048 7673.
- Learn More
- Visiting Pilots
Competitions and Records
- Hang Gliding Competitions
- Hang Gliding Cross Country Championships
- Hang Gliding Competition Committee
- Hang Gliding Competition Results
- Hang Gliding Trophies
- Hang Gliding Leagues
- Paragliding Competitions
- Paragliding Competition Downloads
- Paragliding National Ladder
- Paragliding Records
- Paragliding PGOpen (The National Comp)
- Paragliding Regional and Overseas Competitions
- Paragliding Online Cross Country Competition
- Paragliding Trophies and Winners
- Flying Sites